Join us for an evening of
friends, food and fun
In addition to great food, premium wines, and beer, you'll mingle with our funders, community partners and others who are passionate about health and social equity through team sports.
Hear from our featured guests as they share experiences and tell their stories about youth sports in our communities.
- Dian Christensen, Portland Public Schools PE Teacher and Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame Inductee
- Tyler Brown, Youth sports coach and Off the Sideline Advisory Council member
- Clair Raujol, Volunteers of America, Prevention Services Director
- John Anderson, Former football player with Missouri Southern State University, Mental Health Professional and Ph.D Candidate
And if that's not enough, your ticket gets you an entry into our prize drawing. The list keeps growing, and prizes include:
- Pennant signed by 2016-17 Portland Trailblazers PLUS 2, 100-level tickets
- REI gift certificate
- Voodoo doughnut gift package
- Custom canvas large-format mounted print from your photo courtesy of Minuteman Press
- ... and more!
Proceeds help fund scholarships to low-income and at-risk youth.